Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Some Stress Relievers!!!

Reliever # 1

Wife: You always carry my photo in your handbag to the office. Why?

Hubby: When there is a problem, no matter how impossible, I look at your picture and the problem disappears.

Wife: You see,how miraculous and powerful I am for you?

Hubby: Yes, I see your picture and say to myself, "What other problem can there be greater than this one?"
______________________________________________________

Reliever # 2

Girl: When we get married, I want to share all your worries, troubles and lighten your burden.

Boy: It's very kind of you, darling, but I don't have any worries or troubles.

Girl: Well that's because we aren't married yet.
______________________________________________________

Reliever # 3

Son: Mom, when I was on the bus with Dad this morning, he told me to give up my seat to a lady.

Mom: Well, you have done the right thing.

Son: But mum, I was sitting on daddy's lap.
______________________________________________________

Reliever # 4

Father to son after exam: "let me see your report card."

Son: "My friend just borrowed it. He wants to scare his parents."
______________________________________________________

Reliever # 5

Interviewer to Millionaire: To whom do you owe your success as a millionaire?"

Millionaire: "I owe everything to my wife."

Interviewer: "Wow, she must be some woman. What were you before you married her?"

Millionaire: "A Billionaire"
_____________________________________________________

Reliever # 6

Girl to her boyfriend: One kiss and I'll be yours forever.

The guy replies: Thanks for the warning.
______________________________________________________

Reliever # 7

A husband was asked: "Do you talk to your wife after sex?"

He replied: "Depends, if I can find a phone."
______________________________________________________

Reliever # 8

Man to wife on wedding night: "Are you sure I'm the first man you are sleeping with?"

Wife replied: "Of course honey, I stayed awake with all the others!"
_______________________________________________________

Reliever # 9

"Why did they stop printing PAMELA ANDERSON stamps in the U.S.?"

Answer: "Because people started licking the wrong side."
_______________________________________________________

Reliever # 10

Doctor to his lady patient: "You look terribly weak and exhausted!
Are you having your meals three times a day as I have advised?"

Lady replied: "Doctor, I thought you said three males a day."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Ripansays Im looking for sites with information about carpet cleaning allen and found your site. Even though this post is different than what i was looking for I found it intresting i see why your blog got my attention when i was looking for carpet cleaning allen related blogs I am glad I stopped by even though its not a perfect match Great Post! I enjoyed it Great Read! I have a Carpet Cleaning Company with a pretty good website carpet cleaning allen it has some good information on on carpet stains and pet odor if you ever need some advice on those things.
Thanks again
Sterling Myers